Monday, March 31, 2008

foto of the day


This photo goes out to my parents. I will always wonder what it would have been like to live in Holtville, but will always thank my parents for choosing to start their life someplace else. Holtville represents a silent innocence of memories I feel are so far away. It is a gathering of childhood photographic memories that play on constant shuffle. You can visit this place once in your life, return twenty years later only to notice a change in the children's play structure in the middle of town. Holtville is like comfort food-you taste it, and feel a rush of your youth flood your veins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Picture! It brought back wonderful memories of my childhood, it's the place where I met and immediately fell in LOVE with your DAD. The sign on that water tank will always remind me of the happy and sad times I experience in the Little Town called HOLTVILLE,it was my home for over 20 years.