Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's raining, I need a job, and my writing needs to make a comeback!

I have to look at my blog each day; I've set it up as my home page so that I can't forget that I once wrote on a daily basis. I can't use the excuse that I don't have time to write, because I have more time then ever to write.
My hours at my job got cut by more then half, I'm searching for that perfect job, and I've got the attention and time to spend on what I'm most passionate about. And that's writing.
It's been who knows how long since I've written? Oh yeah, I can just check my last blog entry. Sad.
I made the first step to writing all over again, and that was to buy myself a nice notebook to write in. I carry my nice pen and empty notebook hoping to fill it once again with drafts of what will someday be a decent piece of writing.
It's raining, there's a small heater at my feet, the apartment is clean, and I should be all ready to go!

No comments: