Thursday, April 22, 2010

Honey Moon

It's been about 5 days since me and my husband returned from our chilly honeymoon in Banff and I'm still dreaming about the sites we saw, the falls we took learning to snowboard, and the friendliest people we met. It was our first time traveling together and it couldn't have been more fun. We took our Zumi digital camera that we were waiting to use for this exact moment and took so much video. It's the easiest camera to use and the footage comes out exactly how I see things when I'm dreaming. That's how come I love it so!

My husband and I are a bit obsessed with music and creating the soundtrack of our lives, so we didn't want to waste any of this footage without adding a song that played on repeat for much of the duration of our honeymoon. He's currently working in Final Cut Pro and making a full length video with all the footage we took and a much longer soundtrack. But in the meantime, I couldn't wait, so I made this video with one of my new favorite tunes that takes me back to these lovely memories. Enjoy!


Song: You Hid by Toro y Moi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your sweat! Patek Philippe Calatrava
Patek Philippe watches

Anonymous said...

wow.. i love the video.. nice view :)

#1 Web Designer

Suraj said...

This article is best of the one and in india you can find offers on this page

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This article is best of the one and in india you can find offers on this page