Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Married!

Before.
Fifteen years later.

We're married!

Life couldn't get any better. We returned from our beautiful honeymoon in Banff, Canada this past weekend and are living life as if we just stepped into a new universe where anything is possible. We're like two superhero characters that want to fly at lightning speed to anywhere in the world, stretch as far as we need to do anything for each other, and shoot lasers at anything that comes in our way!

The wedding day and the days leading up felt so surreal. I knew there was going to be a moment when it all hit me. And of course that moment had to come as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to finally see my groom. But what I loved most about that moment was being aware. I was aware of everything going on around me. The processional song "Taken" by Eluvium was playing loud (just how I wanted), I saw everyone stand, it was a dream. It was the perfect 80's movie moment that I dreamt about since I was little. It was epic! And to top it off, our exiting song after we were pronounced Mr. & Mrs. was New Order's "Ceremony"! Seriously, the best day of my life!

There's a lot more to come in the blog posts that follow, but for now I wanted to announce it on my little blog that I'm married!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny that you mentioned the New Order song. I was just listening to it this morning, thinking how I was always gonna be reminded of your wedding whenever I hear it now :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding it was! Thank you for inviting us to be part of such a beautiful & perfect day :)

xo,
Alma, Liza, and Goose

Colleen said...

Oh!nice wedding. Congrats!


Seattle Homes For Sales

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

#1 Web Designer